The competition will give young chefs under the age of 30 a unique opportunity to enter the academy and embark on an inspiring and educational journey. Up to June 30, 2022 To register for the competition.
Milan, June 17, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The S. Pellegrino Young Chef Academy Is proud to announceSeven Sages” Judges Joe will judge the grand finale. S.Pellegrino Young Chef Academy Competition 2022-23I am happening Milan By September 2023.
To view the multimedia news release, please click:
During the regional finals, 170 young chefs from around the world will compete live in front of a local panel of judges from 15 different participating countries. After working with their respective mentors to complete their recipes, the regional finalists will demonstrate their expertise in preparing their signature dishes in front of the Seven Sages.
Believing that the passion, culture, innovation and ethics behind a dish will make a difference for a chef in the future, The seven giants of global gastronomy will be entrusted with the great responsibility of gathering their conscience and knowledge to select the final winner and crown him. The Honorable Jury will honor the outstanding talents that have the potential to push the limits of the stomach and inspire the younger generation of chefs with their personal thoughts and opinions.
The international jury lineup of this edition is made up of international chefs:
1. Eneko AtxaThe Basque chef owns 5 million stars thanks to his restaurants Azurmendi and ENEKO. With her continued commitment to health, solidarity and sustainability, she has won numerous Sustainability Awards. Its cultural roots, its connection to the region and its production, and its traditional Basque recipes have been and will continue to be the foundation of its creations. About guidance he says: “Our junior chefs start with us at a very young age and learn with us, so it’s important to teach them old Basque recipes and traditions, as well as teach them how to use the new tools that Allow us to work better. My advice to young artisans is to work hard, with passion, perseverance, love the area, and to understand who the food chef is, his area. And talk about culture. ”
2. Ricardo CaminiShe is one of the chefs who knows best how to describe new Italian cuisine with technique, beauty, essence and vision. Just 8 months after launching its Lido 84 at the Gardiner Riviera since 2014, the Michelin Star has laid a solid foundation from the teachings of. Gultero MarchisiThen better together Raymond Blank In Le Manoir aux Quat Saison, by 2 Michelin stars, and a pair of Elaine Docis And Jane Lewis At La Grande Cascade Paris. Young chefs, they say, “Creativity is nothing more than a collection of many pieces of information that we have acquired throughout our lives and which we have been able to interpret. Parandello once said that creativity is like a piece of bread: A solid food on which you can spread the jam. So, let’s remember that creativity and specific results are the result of a craftsman’s long journey based on time, consistency and perseverance. “
3. Helen DrozAs a fourth-generation chef, cooking has always been in Helen Droz’s blood. He now heads a tree-lined Michelin-starred restaurant in The. Connaught at the hotel LondonTwo Michelin starred in “Marsan”. Paris And one Michelle starred in Provence for “Hélène Darroze at Villa La Coste”. France. In addition to Michelle’s recognition, she has been awarded the Veuve Clicquot Prize for Best Female Chef 2015 by one of the 50 best restaurants in the world. Finally, she has been a judge on the popular French television series “Top Chef” since 2015. Her creative temperament is self-expression, using emotions as a starting point and connecting to the common thread of authenticity, which fills the dishes and menus. Instincts and emotions, yet always remain loyal and sensitive to the absolute quality of their basic components. “Believe you Believe in your dreams, live your passion, heaven is the limit.“
4. Bring wikiAfter abandoning her career in advertising and shifting her creative ambitions to professional cooking, she took an unconventional approach to fine food. He began his career with an apprenticeship at Cépage and before opening the TATE dining room in 2012. Last year, she made history when she became the first female chef. Asia For this, two Michelin stars will be awarded. Hong Kong Michelin Guide Restaurant in Hong Kong Macau 2021. For young talents, she says, “As a chef, it is important to prepare beautiful and delicious food, but we are also finding more meaning in life. Success is not just about you, but also about how you can make a positive impact on society. That’s the decent thing to do, and it should end there. “
5. Pia Leon, To be on top Of Latin America List of 50 best restaurants voted for one of the ten best restaurants in the world for three consecutive years and five consecutive years. She owns Central together with her husband, Virgilio Martinez, and manages the kitchen for a decade, before deciding to go on her way with Cajole. The restaurant is named after a local flowering tree that grows at very high altitudes. It was ranked 21st on the list. Of Latin America Received the 50 Best Restaurants and Top New Entry Award in 2019. For young minds, she says: “It can be difficult at times, but if you want to and you know what you want, things happen at the right time and at the right time. The most important thing to me is the people around you who are you. We support you in your life. Mission and Goals. “
6. Julien RoyerHe owns the chef Odette, a modern French restaurant with three Michelin stars in the National Gallery Singapore. Founded in collaboration with The Lo & Behold Group, Odette offers an ever-evolving menu guided by boutique producers from around the world for Royer’s lifetime respect for seasonal, terrestrial, and artistic products. The name Odette is a tribute to Royer’s grandmother, who has been one of her greatest influences in life and in the kitchen. About young talent, he says, “The people you meet along the way are important to your growth. Never stop learning from your peers, partners, providers, collaborators, and fellow creators. It’s important that you Continue to develop ideas and open yourself up to other perspectives. Creating an experience is a collective effort, and a great chef is just as great as the team that supports and believes in it. Working together in harmony to create wonderful experiences for guests. “
7. Nancy Silverton, He is an American chef, baker, and author who won the James Baird Foundation Outstanding Chef Award in 2014 for his role. United States. Silverton co-owns Michelle star Osteria Moza, as well as Pazeria Moza, Moza to Go, Chi SPACACA, Pizzet and The Barish. Angels. For young talent it is advisable, “I recognized my calling at a very early stage. I still remember that day: I was practicing simple things like lentil bread or steamed vegetables and melted cheese, with a chef’s knife in hand. The pages of my cookbook opened, and I thought, ‘This is what I want to do.’ Since then, my path has never changed. Becoming a chef is incredibly difficult. Start this professional path only if it is in your heart and soul. “
Of S.Pellegrino Young Chef Academy Competition It will provide a unique opportunity for young chefs to participate. S. Pellegrino Young Chef Academy. Within the inspiring community, they will connect with some of the world’s most influential and distinguished members of the gastrointestinal tract and receive an empowered program of educational, mentoring and experimental opportunities. Young chefs under the age of 30 will have the opportunity to register. For S.Pellegrino Young Chef Academy Competition 2022-23 www.sanpellegrinoyoungchefacademy.com up to June 30, 2022, By providing information about themselves and their profession and by presenting a signature dish recipe that reflects their personal vision, unique skills and creativity. As with previous editions, applications will be reviewed at the first selection stage. ALMA, International School of Italian Culinary Arts. ALMA will compile a short list of young chefs who will participate in one of the 15 regional finals around the world in the second half of 2022.
To learn more about the initiative, please visit: www.sanpellegrinoyoungchefacademy.com.
About SKPellegrino and aqua leaves
S.Pellegrino, Cream water And Sanpellegrino Italian Sparkling Drinks are international trademarks of Sanpellegrino SpA, which Milan, Italy. Distributed in more than 150 countries through branches and distributors across five continents, these products represent the best quality performance due to their originality and the Italian style all over the world as a combination of happiness, health and fitness. Describes Founded in 1899, Sanpellegrino SpA is a leading beverage company. Italy With its range of mineral water, non-alcoholic aperitifs, beverages and iced tea. As a major Italian producer of Mineral Water, he has always been committed to promoting this fundamental good for the planet and has worked responsibly and passionately to ensure that the future of this resource is secure. Be
Source: Sanpellegrino Group