“The specialty food marketplace has grown into one. 5 175 billion The creativity of these food and beverage producers strengthens the industry, “he said. Dennis Purcell, SFA Vice President, Materials and Education. “This innovation was on display at the Summer Show with our Trendspotters to showcase unexpected twists on classics, packaging options, better food and comfort for you, global flavors, and sustainability and ethical production. The interest was highlighted. “
Includes Summer Trend Spotter Panel. Melania Zanoza Bartelme.Mintel; Michael CircusFirmenich; Jean de la VegaPut an egg on it; Jonathan GermanPhD, CHE, CRC, Drexel University; Be VictoriaSherpaCPG; Lindsay Leopold, Martha Stewart (Marquee Brands) Patsy Ramirez ArroyoHomera Caribbean & LATAM; Stan Signer, Founder, We Work for Food, LLC – Consultancy And Kantha ShelkePhD, CFS, IFT Fellow, Corus Blue LLC
Top Trends of 2022 Summer Fancy Food Show
- Amazing sip
- Packaging innovations
- Vegetable chips
- Sustainable and ethical choice
- Alternative casual food
- The peppers are hot.
- Play with your food
Amazing sip Drinks with unexpected flavors and everything from spicy sodas to fig coffee to wines to sparkling drinks.
- Mr. Pablo Coffee filled with bourbon
- Fag Brew Faggy coffee substitute
- Moshi Sparkling Yuji Micha.
- By Oli Donna tea spice soda In flavors like pepper
- Indicate a mixture of avocado seeds.
- Renamok Maple Sparkle Tonic
- Shrub, a bush made of sparkling water and aronia berries.
- Sunboy Spiced Coconut Drinks with 5% alcohol
Packaging innovations Single-serve, compostable, portable with less clutter, summer packaging are some of the trends in packaging.
- Happy Grub Squeeze Instant Pancake Mix in a Self-Made Bottle; Add water, stir, and distribute in pan
- InPact Vamp & Clean Scented Towel Hand Cleaners in flavors such as breadcrumbs, rosemary, basil and fennel, “complementing personal care with flavors / food, the ‘food care’ trend,” said Michael Circus.
- Oko spices Half a teaspoon of aluminum beans in one use
- PCS Gourmet Foods Sauerfrau Squeezable Kraut
- Rufus Tag Can-O-QBBQ Sauce
- Sugar bread condiments, single use compostable pouches
- Whipnatic flavored whipped cream with flavored pods embedded in the nozzle in the spray can
Vegetable chips Vacuum- or flash-fried tomatoes, mushrooms, and vegetables are always bringing new alternatives to the innovative chip category.
- Mush Garden Shiitake Mushroom Crisp is made with a vacuum frying technique, which is also available in tomatoes and okra.
- Papidelux vacuum fried mushrooms made into chips.
- Rice broccoli bites and mushroom crisps
- Root Foods Tomato Chips, Flash Fried. “The tomato version looks exactly like the dehydrated tomato, which is a little different from your sun-dried varieties (which are re-emerging from old memories). They taste tasty, crisp and so on. Feel good without you. Tomato-y, but chip-y, “he said Melania Bartelmi.
Sustainable and ethical choice From upcycled or regenerated ingredients to products that support livelihoods through less-served communities, food and beverages with sustainable and ethical characteristics continue to enter the market.
- Ethical brand from Black Mamba Foods Sauces and Spices, Iswatini South Africa
- Nira Strawberry Square Crunch, developed with green energy.
- Ocean Balance is built with Seaweed Seasoning Regenerative. Main Sea rider
- Sustainable salt from Orex Desert Salt, Kalhari Desert South Africa
- Sea Tales Flame Roasted Saki Salmon Made with Durable and Transparent Catching Methods
- Seasonal caviar plant-based caviar-style seaweed pearls
- The spare food company is made of tonic whey by-products.
- Teffola Nutty Teff Granola is replanted with creative farming.
- Tomato Bliss Soup is made from regenerated hereditary tomatoes.
- Wajo got 100% water from fruits.
Alternative casual food The choice of this trend spotter panel for the top trend of 2022 is still strong, with sunflower seeds, tiger flour, lentils, bananas and peas emerging.
- Amasar LLC Breadfruit Pancakes and Waffle Mix
- CHKP gram yogurt
- Current Foods Salmon and Tuna Phyllite, made from pea protein and bamboo.
- Annoyingly Delicious Spanish Chorizo Charcuterie Sauce, Banana Spices That Tastes Like Fried Meat
- Everything is a cashew premix alternative, “a plant-based comfort spray that’s really good!” Said Jonathan German.
- Good food for creamy bolognese sauce based on good plants
- Latin sunflower seed milk
- Mosaic Grove LLC No Nuts! As an alternative to nut flour for allergies to use in tiger flour baking
- Nut case wagon mats nut loaf
- Ripple Foods Pea-Based Cheese and Soft Serve, “A Delicious Alternative to Dairy Allergies and Intolerance. A Cheese Analog that Melt Like Traditional Cheese – An Unique Structure in the Plant-Based Cheese Sector. DHA , Strong with omega-3, and vitamin D, “he said Kantha Shelke.
- UnbelievaBuns Burger beans made from sunflower flour.
- Wow dough! Snack bars, gram-based cookie dessert bars
The peppers are hot. Recognized as the top trend for 2022 by the Trendspotter Panel, pepper and traditional chili sauces and spices from all over the world stand out.
- Eve Sheet SauceTranslated as “pepper”, is widely used in the shade. Ghana
- Chingonas salsa macha, oil-based chili crunch sauce Veracruz, Mexico
- Mr. Chemi’s hot chillipin sauce, a spoonful of hot chillipin pepper
- Peccati di Calabria Facino Pate di Sarde, an Italian spice based on a recipe called Sardella, is a spicy sardine spread with chili oil. “It’s an unknown sauce, even Italy! Super savory fish in addition to fermented peppers. I’m looking at a lot of cooking applications besides eating it with toast or cheese. ” Jean de la Vega.
- Saba sound sauce, Ethiopian and Eritrean style hot sauce.
- Sebiho OMG! Hyacinth, “one of the three dynamic and very distinct repetitions of hyacinths derived from authentic recipes. The purpose of one product is to make consumers aware of the fact that hyacinths come in many forms and are not a single product.” Said Stan Signer.
Play with your food From food candles to animal-shaped cheeses, thrilling products are pleasing to babies and children.
- Granomic Delicatessen Good Hair Day Pasta in Eccentric Packaging
- Let them eat candles. Chocolate novelty candles
- Make your own cheddar cheese sauce mix
- Chestnut-sized cheese
- Sprinkle for supernatural kitchen plant-based baking, “a completely natural alternative to artificial colors that is still fun,” he said. Lindsay Leopold.
Other notable products of the 2022 Summer Fancy Food Show
- American vinegar serves IPA beer malt vinegar and Porter beer malt vinegar.
- Aunty Ethel’s pot pie
- Dr. Bee Honeyland put honey in the ice.
- Costrina Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Heritage Cliffs, a modern twist on traditional Indian frozen desserts
- Madhu Chocolates with South Asian-inspired flavors, “A beautiful blend of chocolate and spices from pepper to fennel and coriander. My favorite was the deep rose, full of fragrance and with roses to add texture, pure fun!” Said Patsy Ramirez Arroyo.
- Rinse the lipps cheese.
- Sugimoto Umami Powder, “I see this product as Chef’s Secret Sauce, a plant-based, gluten-free, grain-free mono-energy that enhances the richness and depth of any sauce, stew, dip or dressing. The next food yeast! Be Victoria.
- Super Garden Frozen Dry Candy and Ice Cream
About the Specialty Food Association
Of Special Food Association (SFA) has been a well-known trade association and a source of information about it. 5 175 billion Exclusive food industry for 70 years. Founded in 1952. New York CitySFA represents manufacturers, importers, retailers, distributors, brokers and others in trade. SFA is known for this. Fancy food shows; Of Sufi.3 AwardsFor over 50 years, he has excelled in specialty foods and beverages. Of Trend Spotter Panel Show reports and annual forecasts. Of State of Special Food Industry Report And Today’s special food consumer Research e-commerce enabled SFA Product MarketplaceWhere members showcase products and sell directly to eligible buyers. SFA feedDaily source of industry news, trends and new product information, and Spill and Dish: A special food association podcast.
Facebook: Special Food Association
LinkedIn: Special Food Association
TikTok: Special Food Association
Hashtags: #FancyFoodShow #FancyFoodNYC #SpecialtyFood #SFATrendspotterPanel
SOURCE Specialty Food Association